spring break

My spring break was alright  i guess my cousins husband past away so we had a memorial service for him. It was really sad because she was in so much shock and she just sat there in pain i really felt bad for her but i was crying to so i sat next to her and we cried together. On Easter my mom and me stayed back from church and cooked while my sister and dad went to support our pew rally that we have. What we do is see how many people we can fill up in each pew and we have to have a hundred dollars for each pew. My mom and I made greens and baked mac and cheese it was really good and every thing was spicy even though i did not wanna help cook my mom was sick so i decided to help her but I am not really the cooking person I am really lazy. For the rest of the day we watched life time and had family time. I was at my aunts and i was eating bananas and my tongue and throat started to swell so i went to the hospital and turns out I am allergic to bananas so that’s what i did over spring break.

fitnessandhealthadvisor.com

fitnessandhealthadvisor.com